Media in Trouble: All the news thats UNfit to print!: They're on to me?!

"The information of the people at large can alone make them safe, as they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom." --Thomas Jefferson 1810

Monday, April 11, 2005

They're on to me?!

The bastards who pay me for staying in a file room with 10 other people apparently have discovered I blog often. They have blocked anything blogger.com related from work servers. This also means that there may be other people at my job who are blogging through blogger. Or at least I hope that is the case, it cannot be that my traffic to blogger could have raised enough flags for them to block it from the servers. After all I only visit blogger.com to post and thats only about 3 or 4 times a day on average.

SO. What to do? I am obviously blogging most of the time between the hours of 9 to 5. Have no fear trusty MIT heads, I have another way of overcomming the seeming hurdle my employers have placed in front of me. Blogger conveniently allows you to post to your blog via email. The only reason I didn't post using that feature today is because I had forgotten the special email addy to send posts to, and for that I needed to access blogger.

In any case, ramblings should continue on a regular basis, however, my editing capabilities will be limited.

|