Media in Trouble: All the news thats UNfit to print!: Skirting Outrage

"The information of the people at large can alone make them safe, as they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom." --Thomas Jefferson 1810

Monday, August 08, 2005

Skirting Outrage

That last post was a joke of course. Now any of my liberal brethren may read it saying, we ar eat war !!! It shouldn't be taken lightly! Also my conservative patridiots on the right may say I am aiding and abetting the enemy with that last post. Showing remorse for a Suicide bomber is treasonous!

To those folks I say, hey relax take a load off! Its monday I have a full 8 hours to kill at work, I have to decide what my next batch of beer will be, I have 20 gallons of wine to start, a turtle to feed, a fishing reel crank to replace and some lure shopping to do. If I didn't have a job I'd clear all these tasks without a problem. However, I have 8 hours to kill.

Just tryin' to laugh at it all.

|