Media in Trouble: All the news thats UNfit to print!: Democats and Republidogs

"The information of the people at large can alone make them safe, as they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom." --Thomas Jefferson 1810

Friday, May 27, 2005

Democats and Republidogs

Friday is typically cat blogging day on the liberal blogosphere. The other day I had a major breakthrough in getting Sg.t Pepper (my dog) and Seatie (pronounced C-A-T) to be in the same room with each other. This after the now 3 week battle of acheiving a cease barking/hissing/scratching.

Thus I thought, since I can barely keep up with a blog about national politics, blogging about New Jersey politics, and getting anyone to read any of what I write. I decided to just go nuts and start another blog. Say hello to Democats and Republidogs a.k.a. http://2animals.blogspot.com/.

Enjoy, blogroll it tell your friends and families about it! Just beware that it is still being updated and don't expect super duper amounts of posts. It will be musings that I will probably cross post here on MIT!

Enjoy folks.

|