Media in Trouble: All the news thats UNfit to print!: Need Help on the Issues!

"The information of the people at large can alone make them safe, as they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom." --Thomas Jefferson 1810

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Need Help on the Issues!

OK Folks,
I appologize for my lack of posts. I figure we all need a break from all the punditry that has been going on (besides the ALCS has taken up too much of my time with all these extra inning games).

It has become more and more difficult to come up with insight on punditry since more and more they are parsing issues 50 ways from Sunday. I know I made a pledge to my readers that I would separate the candidates based on their stances on issues. For those of you who still haven't made up your mind I urge you o go to the candidates websites alone to find information on issues (you know... straight from the horses mouth). As most media outlets who have easy to read discretions usually lean one way or the other.

Those who think Senator Kerry is "the most liberal man in the Senate" FactCheck.org has debunked that one just today. I urge you all to go there and check it out.

However, the field of issues is beginning to widen so that it is hard for me to focus. So I ask you the reader to leave comments on the issues that mean the most to you. I put a lot of work into this thing and I would rather be serving my audience than bowing to the pundits.

I wouldn't want to fall victim to what John Stewart was talking about on Crossfire last Friday (check out the clip).

|