Media in Trouble: All the news thats UNfit to print!: The French Word for Touch

"The information of the people at large can alone make them safe, as they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom." --Thomas Jefferson 1810

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The French Word for Touch

Howard Dean to The Dickster:
I don't care if Dick Cheney likes my mother or not.


However, the real beauty in this article is the two middle graphs:
"I've never been able to understand his appeal. Maybe his mother loved him, but I've never met anybody who does. He's never won anything, as best I can tell," Cheney said in an interview on Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes."

Dean was elected governor of Vermont five times between 1992 and 2000. He ran for the 2004 Democratic presidential nomination but closed down his campaign after stumbling in the early primaries.


Perhaps the Dick should read some history or news papers whilst planning global domination.

|