Media in Trouble: All the news thats UNfit to print!: DLC or DNC what's the Difference

"The information of the people at large can alone make them safe, as they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom." --Thomas Jefferson 1810

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

DLC or DNC what's the Difference

Chris Bowers Does a fine job of helping us define the DLC.

Even I thought the DLC was just a harmless organization or an organization that didn't do much but align itself with the Democrats and do fund raising and get out the votes.

However, as Chris points out with his research. They are just the Republican wing of the Democratic party.

Which to me solidifies the need of Dean and others like him in the Democratic party to counteract the powerful grasp the DLC has on the party.

Thus, to me, either the Democrats go Dean. Or I go back to Green.

Actually, I think I have already gone back to Green. Mainly because Democrats don't put their VOTE where their MOUTH is.

|