Media in Trouble: All the news thats UNfit to print!: The Environment in your Backyard.

"The information of the people at large can alone make them safe, as they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom." --Thomas Jefferson 1810

Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Environment in your Backyard.

Watch this weeks NOW. Then go to PBS.org and do your homework. I think you will all learn a valueable lesson on environmental issues.

I'll just link to what I have been living in and around for 26 years of my 28 year life.

I will also put report for Essex County New Jersey. That's Newark and Elizabeth for all you visitors from http://scportugues.org/juventude.

I encourage at least a visit to PBS.org to just type in your zip code.

Then send an email.

Somehow the snow that is falling from this Noreaster doesn't seem so white anymore.

|