Media in Trouble: All the news thats UNfit to print!: Election GET OUT THE VOTE from my personal Phone Call Center

"The information of the people at large can alone make them safe, as they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom." --Thomas Jefferson 1810

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election GET OUT THE VOTE from my personal Phone Call Center

Hey Everybody,

I am making calls from home to florida and ohio today. I posted a party on moveon.org and I actually have a complete stranger comming over to help me do it.

Freinds Romans Countrymen

the field is hard to judge from the phone. Too many people not home.

However, I noticed that those who voted for Kerry were glad to tell me they did.

However, when I asked a couple Bush voters they were angry and said "Didnt you just want me to vote! GRRRRumble.

SO..

Thus far Kerry voters nice. Bush voters not so nice.

lets keep some comments going on this post.

Tell me and the rest of the world what you are feeling either at the polls or with your own phone calls.

GET OUT THE VOTE

|