Media in Trouble: All the news thats UNfit to print!: Good Blogger Good Blogger

"The information of the people at large can alone make them safe, as they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom." --Thomas Jefferson 1810

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Good Blogger Good Blogger

I guess it didn't eat it after all.

Strange how these internets work. The post went into blogger limbo land. Just so folks don't think im insane, blogger gives you a big 100% ok publish screen when you publish. Yesterday it cycled around the 0% mark for about 15 minutes. Then I hit the back button thinking all that work would still be there.

It was not, so I thought it ate it, lo and behold it majically appears after I publish another post saying blogger ate the post.

Thanks for the mid fuck blogger!

I am just happy that all that work didn't dissapear after all!! Thanks blogger limboland president for saving a post!

|