Media in Trouble: All the news thats UNfit to print!: Ukraine Orders Troops Removed From Iraq

"The information of the people at large can alone make them safe, as they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom." --Thomas Jefferson 1810

Monday, January 10, 2005

Ukraine Orders Troops Removed From Iraq

It seems we are going to loose the 4th largest member of the coalition of the willing within 6 months. A last gasp effort by still Ukranian President Kuchma orders withdrawal of Ukranian troops within 6 months.

Oh well! The willing are getting harder and harder to maintain their coalescence ei?

In other news. I will be writting a letter to Senator Charles Grasley with some tips on how to fix the FDA/ drug company monopoly on the nations health.

If you have any ideas you would like me to include let me know.

I will post that letter once it is finished. damned my clavicle.

|