Media in Trouble: All the news thats UNfit to print!: Intersting tidbit about Maggie Gallagher

"The information of the people at large can alone make them safe, as they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom." --Thomas Jefferson 1810

Friday, January 28, 2005

Intersting tidbit about Maggie Gallagher

Pandagon points to a Goldberg piece that points (enough pointing) out that in fact Maggie is keen on saying she doesn't remember being paid $21,000 from the government.

I distincly remember while I was Live blogging her interview on Newshour last night that she said:

"I am not rich and famous all I have is my reputation."

If that was the case, wouldn't you remember a sizeable sum like that?

You can watch the interview here.

PS. yet another pundit caught getting paid:
Michael McManus


|